Sharps Containment Solutions – WD Series
Designed for use by health care professionals, Post Medical’s WD Series sharps containers provide a safe, economical sharps disposal solution for hospitals, clinics, alternative care and hospice as well as home health care and veterinary facilities. As with our LP series, WD Series containers provides safe, one hand, convenient and affordable site of origin sharps disposal.
WD Series Features
- Locking Top.
- Post Medical’s unique Safe-T-Ring provides a locking feature for added safety. When the unit is filled to capacity, remove the Safe-T-Ring to permanently lock the unit for final disposal. The Safe-T-Ring allows personnel to screw the cap fully onto the bottle without locking it permanently.
- Translucent polypropylene helps determine fill level to prevent overfilling.
- Protective iris flange opening prevents insertion of inappropriate non-medical waste (available with and without iris flange).
- Available in 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 quart size.
- Consistent wall thickness at all points – adds strength for puncture- resistance.
- Security brackets and cabinets available for mounting on horizontal and vertical surfaces such as countertops, transport bags and walls.